You can pay with ease when renewing Nigerian Passports and Visas as we provide payment solutions to Nigerian Immigration Service. These include getting a fresh passport or renewing your old passport. You can make payments for these services within all FirstBank branches nationwide.
- Payment for Nigerian Passport
- Payment for Expatriate Visas
- Payment for Free Trade Zones.
- It is safer: Customers do not need to patronize touts
- Payment can be made through any FirstBank branch nationwide.
To make payments,
- Visit any FirstBank Branch near you, with a printed slip of your registration on the NIS portal. Payment is then made in the branch.
1) Will I have to start the process for my passport or visa in the bank?
- No you will not. Registration is done online via the NIS portal. Only payment is made in the bank.
2) Will I get my Visa or Passport once payment is made in the bank?
- Yes, but at the NIS office, after completion of all processes involved. Upon payment, customer takes his or her proof of payment to the NIS office where the passport or visa is finally processed.